IM London is a boutique creative and marketing agency specialising in travel, hospitality and leisure. Our goal is turning our clients’ business needs into outstanding creative communications every time whatever the job - from branding, promotional campaigns and tactical offers to digital designs, website development, signage and exhibitions.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced mid weight designer to join our team.
IS THIS YOU?
If you are passionate and up-to-date about creative design for print - and you are someone who enjoys working across multiple accounts and taking on a large amount of responsibility – read on.
We are looking for someone who is happy to work on a team, looking after a variety of clients working across both design and digital projects. The role requires working with a senior designer to service and execute. There is a huge opportunity for growth in this role and within the team. The ideal person will be experienced across the following:
- Specialist print jobs and liaising with printers on everything from specialist paper, formats, sizing and finishes e.g. foiling
- Implementing and writing brand guidelines
- Artworking for print (digital, litho and regional/national press)
- Effectively visualise and create concepts into the end product, giving direction on photography style, imagery, typography, and layout, both in print and digital
- Desired experience in working on proposals and pitches
- Developing templates in InDesign, Word and Powerpoint
- Producing high end brochure design for blue chip clients
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite – including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator – and an understanding of print and online production methods
- Strong Mac literacy; including MS Office
- The ability to write short copy and headlines
- Strong branding/ logo design skills
- Ego-free and a keen interest in design
- Ability to manage and prioritise work to meet tight deadlines
- An obsessive eye for detail
- Good interpersonal / communication skills
- Good attitude managing and supporting team members
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
We offer an attractive package
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NO recruitment agencies please