IM London is a boutique creative and marketing agency specialising in the service sector, particularly travel, hospitality and the professional services. Our clients range from start-ups to blue chips and our goal is to turn their business needs into outstanding creative communications – from branding, digital design and promotional campaigns to tactical offers, web design and development, signage and exhibitions.
We are looking for a talented digital designer with strong branding and campaign experience to lead on digital.
There is a huge opportunity for growth in this role and the chance to play a significant part in the company’s expansion plans.
IS THIS YOU?
If you are passionate and up-to-date on all things digital and have good experience in offline design – and you are someone who enjoys working across multiple accounts and taking on a large amount of responsibility – read on.
We are a small team, so we are looking for someone who is happy to jump in and help out on a variety of design projects both print and digital when needed. The ideal person will be experienced across the following:
- innovating and creating stunning concepts – and seeing these through to final artwork / production
- a range of digital / offline platforms including web, mobile and print
- Wordpress (high level experience) using both templates and integrating custom designs into Wordpress
- building responsive HTML email campaigns / templates
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- A great understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Wordpress and ideally other CMS systems like Drupal
- Strong Mac literacy; including MS Office
- Proven experience in creating intuitive UX solutions, creating wireframes / sitemaps and user journeys
- knowledge of SEO and social media
- The ability to write short copy and headlines
- Ego-free and a keen interest in design
- Ability to manage and prioritise work to meet tight deadlines
- An obsessive eye for detail
- Good interpersonal / communication skills
- Good attitude managing and supporting team members
- Applicants must have a valid UK Work Permit
- No recruitment agencies please